Saturday, August 6, 2011

Challenge 2: Pet Project- The Materials

Challenge 2-Materials

After a trip to Petsmart that cost altogether too much (stupid sale prices that only apply if you have their perks card), I returned with a hot pink aquarium plant, a sparkly silver cat collar (complete with jingle-bell), and a rather misshapen elephant dog toy. I realized only after I got home that I ended up with barbie-colored things. Oh well.

Challenge 2-Materials

The elephant is a little miffed that he is going to be cut up. But, I liked his shiny silver fabric too much to pass him up.

1 comment:

  1. Nice choices! I also thought about cutting up a dog toy, but I didn't want to spend the money on one, so instead went with stuff I could find at home. I think I'm in trouble for this challenge. No idea what to do.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete