Thursday, August 18, 2011

Challenge 3: Go Big or Go Home-The Runway

Challenge 3 Runway

Here comes Katie, lurching along on her stilts.

Challenge 3 Runway

She does her little pose on the end of the runway, trying not to topple over.

Challenge 3 Runway

And she quickly goes back stage, trying to look as much like a model as possible with these god-forsaken stilts.

Challenge 3 Runway

Nina liked the way I used the over-sized sleeve to play with proportions.
Michael thought it was kind of a fabulous evening gown.
Heidi liked the glitter and the bare shoulder.
Guest judge Kim Kardashian didn't say anything, since she was worrying that her skirt wasn't short enough.

3 comments:

  1. This is stunning! And I think it would translate well to regular-size without losing any of the drama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sparkle accents! Gorgeous. I would totally want this dress if I had anywhere fancy to wear it to. So well sewn. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the sleeve is a great play on the proportions!

    ReplyDelete